If not now, when is the best time to buy a Thermomix? I believe the time is always right now. There’s a reason why you are investigating a Thermomix, so why not take action when you have a problem to solve and not when the ‘head office’ offer is different. Note, I said different not better.
“What’s the Thermomix Offer this month?” How many times in the past 12-years have I heard that? “What’s the Thermomix Offer this month?” I’m here to dispel the myth.
Yes, I know that Thermomix UK & Ireland have monthly offers. Sometimes they are great, sometimes so, so, and sometimes, well just not for you. This month’s offer is the “Love at First Bite: My Weaning Journey” which is our newest cookbook perfect for those with a baby aged, 0-12 months. It’s a super offer if you are pregnant or have a baby and about to start weaning but if you are the 95% of the population that doesn’t fall into this niche then it’s not for you.
The real deal is actually having a Thermomix in your kitchen.
How many times have I had customers waiting for that perfect customer offer and after waiting for 1, 2, 3, or even 6-months, wish that they had bought sooner. Not once or twice, but all the time.
When customers finally get one, their biggest regret is waiting so long.
- Thermomix will save you time in the kitchen. The reason we all grab those ready meals or take-aways is we are time-poor. The Thermomix will save you up to 45 minutes per meal, most of which you can be sitting down with a glass of wine relaxing or catching up on something else.
- The Thermomix will save you cleaning up. One bowl, one blade does it all. Full meals. The Thermomix bowl can easily just be pulled apart and every part of the bowl is dishwasher safe.
- Having a Thermomix in your kitchen will save you money. The average Thermomix customer will save 20-25% a week. For me, a family of 4, our average weekly shop is £100, so that’s £25 per week. I recall a friend and client who said she wasn’t a cook but a dresser. How do you dress food? Well, she explained it by purchasing ready-made meals from Waitrose and then dressing them with vegetables and salads. Her bill was close to £250 a week, so this halved immediately.
- The Thermomix will also help you meal plan and keep shopping costs down. The Cookidoo planner will help you create shopping lists so there is no food waste. Only need 300g chicken, that’s great.
- The Thermomix will help you eat clean. Cooking from scratch and knowing what is exactly in your food saves you from preservatives and other nasties. Buying your basics in bulk also saves on having unnecessary plastics and packaging on your foods. Save your body and the environment all at the same time.
So I just wanted to say, if you are waiting for the right deal, let me reiterate;
Having a Thermomix in your kitchen is the deal. It’s the grand prize, the super gadget, the top offer. It’s the cake. Anything else and everything else is just the cherry (on the cake).
Having a Thermomix in your kitchen will be the thing that changes your life and lifestyle. Don’t just take my word for it, read an independent review below. All other customer reviews can be seen on my Google page here.
Ankita was very helpful and attentive and was able to answer all the questions I had and took time to provide great customer service. In relation to the Thermomix, or as I call it, my Bimby, I wanted to wait a week before posting a review. I have cooked pretty much every meal with it and absolutely love it! It took me years to come round and justify it and my only regret is that I hadn’t done it sooner although I’m glad I have the TM6 😊 I have a busy life with a full-time job and 2 young girls and was finding that our dinners were quite late, I also tried to find the easiest and quickest meal during the week but now I have done quite a few recipes that without it, I wouldn’t even look think twice about buying it again.
If you would like a chance to see the Thermomix in action, why not join me on one of my Virtual Cooking demonstrations. I’m hosting them every couple of days. Why not? We’re all home.
To book call me today on 07977 563537 or see one of my socials (Facebook, Instagram, or YouTube) for more recipe inspiration in terms of photos and videos. Or if you have already scoured the internet for information on Thermomix and just want a chat, then give me a call, I’m happy to answer any and all your Thermomix inquiries.