Thermomix TM6 Product Specifications
Outer dimensions and hardware remain unchanged. The Thermomix TM6 has 34.1 cm high, 32.6 cm wide and a depth of 32.6 cm and a weight of 7.95 kg.
The Thermomix TM6 looks similar to the Thermomix TM5, but comes with new and exciting enhancements.
- Cookidoo® is integrated and automatically syncs (meaning TM6 customers will not need a Cook-Key® to access their favourite Cookidoo® recipes)
- Larger screen (6.8 inches)
- Flexible spatula
- Anti-rattle measuring cup
- Simmering basket with lid (for increased safety)
- Weighs in single grams
- Splash guard
A new feature of the Thermomix® TM6 is the inclusion of modes. More modes will be added in the future. When it is available for purchase in the UK & Ireland, the TM6 will have the following modes at the point of sale in the UK & Ireland:
- Pre-clean (quick cleaning between dishes)
- Fermentation (used for yoghurt making and proving dough)
- Sugar stages (used when making caramel, honeycomb, lollipops etc.)
- Kettle (used to heat water to precise temperature)
- Blending (controlled, gradual increase on speeds for soups, sauces, and smoothies)
- Higher Temp (allows cooking at above 120 degrees, ideal for browning)
- Sous-vide (for vacuum-packed ingredients cooked in a water bath at optimal temperatures)
- Slow cook (for stews and casseroles)
All classic functions will still be there; mixing, steaming, blending, weighing, stirring, grinding, whisking, emulsifying, simmering, kneading, cooking, chopping.
Guided Cooking: The guaranteed successful cooking method that takes users through recipes step by step with clear on-screen instructions to achieve perfect results. Temperature and timings are set automatically by the Thermomix®, so even sophisticated recipes can be followed with ease by chefs of any skill level.
PLUS: Personalised customer service, cooking classes as always.