Since the lockdown, one is able to purchase a Thermomix TM6 (not the customer offers) online via the Thermomix website. However, I do not recommend this. It is important to buy a Thermomix through an Advisor. This article gives you all the reasons why.
You as a customer pay the same price. You are financially the same whether you buy online or via an Advisor BUT the benefits buying via the Advisor network outweigh an online purchase.
Why buying through an Advisor is beneficial to you?
- We are historically and continue to be a direct sales channel. I’m sure we all remember well-established door-to-door companies like Avon or Amway. Well, Vorwerk is a direct sales company too and the third-largest in the world. A direct sales approach to marketing and distribution means that when you enquire about a Thermomix, attend a demonstration or buy a Thermomix by an Advisor, you are treated like a king (or queen). Thermomix Advisors are all self-employed and running our businesses to the best of our ability. Each enquiry means the world to us. It’s our name, our reputation, and long-term business at stake so we treat you with respect, honesty, and transparency. I believe customers appreciate that.
- Thermomix demonstrations and cooking experiences, which are normally face-to-face but currently virtual are not only important but essential. Can you imagine walking into a store, looking at a Thermomix on display, and drop £1000 down? No, you will walk away. A demonstration shows you the full functionality of the Thermomix and how it can be used in your kitchen. It’s personalised to make sure you get the most out of your Thermomix investment.
- Even if you are a previous Thermomix owner and know it already, there’s value in seeing a new demonstration. How many times have I heard the fact that one is a Thermomix owner, but only uses it once or twice? The value of being with an Advisor like me is that I regularly host virtual cooking experiences and with my team run cooking classes. Being attached to an Advisor means that you will have access to these events all the time, for the longevity of your ownership. So even if you have a Thermomix TM31 or TM5 and thinking about an upgrade, have a demonstration to understand the reasons why you should or shouldn’t be upgrading. I don’t believe in upselling at all. If you already have a Thermomix and it’s right for you to upgrade, I will tell you that. If it isn’t, I will also advise that.
- Thermomix Advisors understand the long-term benefits of owning a Thermomix. Most Thermomix Advisors are owners first and foremost, and then became Advisors or Consultants due to their love & passion for Thermomix and wanting to share it. We understand that most customers have excitement and a honeymoon period when first buying a gadget or appliance, but we also have experience of the long-term relationship with your Thermomix. We speak from experience when we tell you should never put your Thermomix away in a closet or cabinet. It should be on your counter-top so you will use it every day. Unlike most other appliances, once you use it daily, you will use it multiple times. The Thermomix is an appliance that usage increases over time.
- Post-purchase, your Thermomix Advisor is your first point of contact. This can include anything from helping you set up your Thermomix with a welcome visit, going through some new user hints & tips in a follow-up phone call, hosting a demonstration for your friends and family to ensure you get referral & host incentives. I am here to offer suggestions for your first recipes in a Thermomix to helping you menu plan for the week. I’ve also been called and left voice messages from clients asking if this ‘noise’ sounded normal, only to call them back and be told the recipe was delicious.
Thermomix Advisors are ready to help you, answer questions from you. You might contact us by phone, email, or WhatsApp, via our social media accounts, or simply be referred to us via one of our clients. As our Thermomix Businesses are our own businesses, we are also available 24/7 and not restricted to weekday office hours. We do whatever it takes for you to have a positive experience from enquiry to purchase and post-sales follow-up. And because we know that the Thermomix is a lifetime purchase, we are committed to our 5-star service throughout your ownership.
Our biggest reward isn’t a financial one. It’s a happy Thermomix owner.
If you would like to book a demonstration or find out more, please contact me using the online form on my website or email on Ankita@onegirlandherthermie.co.uk or call/text/ WhatsApp me on 07977 563537.