No matter what milestone you’re celebrating, from a wedding or civil partnership to a ‘big’ birthday or anniversary, baby shower and housewarming, putting together a Gift List for a Thermomix purchase is easy and exciting. Your guests will love to know they are contributing to something you will cherish and use for many years to come.
Many of my own customers hear, how Thermomix is the number one wedding present in Europe. True. My Polish sister-in-law, Emilia, was given one. And she’s not the only one. I’ve lost count how many French, German, Spanish customers have also been gifted Thermomixes for their nuptials since I’ve started demonstrating in London. Italy and Portugal too, but of course, they know the Thermomix as Bimby.
Why? Well, since its one appliance that does it all; chopping, mixing, mincing, grinding, kneading, whipping and juicing, as well as cooking, stirring and weighing ingredients; then it’s really the only thing you would need in the kitchen.
There really is nothing really like a Thermomix as a wedding gift, housewarming present, for a new baby or for a big birthday because this kitchen workhorse will be useful several times a week and they last forever. Not to mention the great fun newlyweds or new parents will enjoy together cooking and eating well.
Remember, a Thermomix will replace more than 12 other kitchen appliances and will replace all other appliances; say goodbye to your blender, juicer, coffee-grinder, food processor, grater, kitchen scales, mincer, mixer, bread maker, ice cream maker and so much more! It cooks and steams. There really is no other appliance on the market that even comes close to offering you the benefits and value you will enjoy with a Thermomix!
Just look at the stuff you can clear away? Here’s a picture of all the appliances and kitchen utensils one of my Advisors put away the day she received her Thermomix.
Best of all, it is easy to use and comes with a free-demonstration and lifetime Advisor support (from me) so your friends and family can be reassured that it won’t be stuck in a cupboard gathering dust.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Contact me on Ankita@onegirlandherThermie.co.uk or call me on 07977 563537 to let me know you would like to register for a gift list.
- I will ask for some details such as gift recipient (or account holder), event date and will need to authorise your card for £1 to open the account and put the paperwork in place. You will be given an Account Number and phone number for your guests to donate to your registry by calling Thermomix UK.
What else do you need to know:
- The invoice is valid for 6 months before and 2 months after the ‘event’ date for guests to pay against. Please understand that the account holder will be responsible for settling any outstanding balances.
- When the Thermomix is paid in full, a member of staff will contact the account holder to arrange delivery and also provide a list of all contributors.
- Once the gift recipient has received their Thermomix and is ready to start, I will come and show them how to get the most amazing gift for years to come.
If you have any questions or would like to proceed with booking a gift registry, please contact me.
One Girl and her Thermie
Mobile: 07977 563537