Perfect Thermomixed Iced Coffee every time. This recipe is quick, easy, budget-friendly, and tastes just like the gourmet coffee-shops, if not better!
- 100g sugar
- 3 tbsp instant coffee granules
- 400g ice cubes
- 100g milk
- ce sugar and coffee in TM bowl and mill for 10 seconds, speed 9.
- Add ice and milk; blend 1 minute, speed 10.
- Pour into tall glasses and serve with a straw.
Hints & Tips:
- For Frappuccino, add extra milk or ice cream (quantity to your liking) and mix for a few seconds
- Use almond or soy milk for a vegan option
- If you don’t have instant coffee, use a shot or 2 of espresso instead