With today’s emphasis on healthy eating and good ingredients, when you cooking with Thermomix, you take control of what you eat. Using Thermomix is not only a creative pleasure, it helps provide an excellent diet for adults, children, and babies.
Widely using in Europe for over 50 years, and known as Bimby in Italy and Portugal, Thermomix has been the top wedding gift in Italy, Spain, and Poland for many years.
So who buys a Thermomix?
- People who love good food
- Passionate cooks
- People with little time for cooking
- The creative cook who loves to try new things
- People wanting good nourishment
- Chefs and caterer, restauranteurs
- Students, parents, singles, and families
- People with special dietary needs
- Nursing homes, hospitals, schools, and more
- Even those who don’t know how to cook – everything is so simple with a Thermomix.
So who buys a Thermomix….quite frankly, anyone who eats.
If you would like a chance to see the Thermomix in action, why not join me on one of my Virtual Cooking demonstrations. I’m hosting them every couple of days. Why not? We’re all home.
To book call me today on 07977 563537 or see one of my socials (Facebook, Instagram, or YouTube) for more recipe inspiration in terms of photos and videos.