Have you had your fill of fresh, summer watermelon yet? I hope not because you’ve gotta try this homemade watermelon lemonade! It’s so….. “summery”!! That mint just takes the watermelon flavor to a new level, making this watermelon lemonade so refreshing! With only 5 ingredients it doesn’t get any easier!
- 500g watermelon, cut into pieces
- 40g sugar
- 400g water
- 1 lemon, quartered
- ice-cubes and mint leaves to serve
- Place watermelon and sugar in mixing bowl and crush 10 seconds, speed 7
- Add water and lemon then chop 2 seconds, speed 7.
- Insert simmering basket, hold in place and strain lemonade into a jug.
- Serve with ice-cubes and mint leaves.