How many times I have been asked what is the best Thermomix offer, or if I know if next month’s offer is better. My answer is always the same. The best offer is having a Thermomix in your kitchen now.
There’s a reason why you are investigating Thermomix, so why not take action when you have a problem to solve and not when the ‘head office’ offer is different. Note, I said different not better.
“What’s the Thermomix Offer this month?” How many times in the past 15 years have I heard that?
“What’s the Thermomix Offer this month?”
“Do you know next month’s offer?”
“Is next month’s offer better?”
“Can I have the free bowl offer that was available in June?”
“Is the Thermomix Noir still available?”
Yes, I know that Thermomix UK & Ireland have monthly offers. Sometimes they are great, sometimes so, so, and sometimes, well just not for you.
THE BEST OFFER IS ACTUALLY HAVING A THERMOMIX IN YOUR KITCHEN.
How many times have I had customers waiting for that perfect customer offer and after waiting for 1, 2, 3, or even 6-months, wish that they had bought sooner. Not once or twice, but all the time.
When customers finally get one, their biggest regret is waiting so long.
- Thermomix will help you save time in your kitchen. We are all guilty of eating ready-made meals and take-out because we lack time. The Thermomix can save you up to 45 minutes on each meal. Most of that time you can relax with a glass wine or catch up with other people.
- The Thermomix will make it easy to clean. All you need is one bowl and one blade. You can make full meals. The Thermomix bowls can be easily disassembled and are dishwasher-safe.
- A Thermomix will help you save money. The average Thermomix customer can save between 20-25% per week. My family of four has an average weekly shopping budget of £100. That’s £25 per week.
- The Thermomix can also assist you in meal planning and keeping shopping costs low. Cookidoo‘s planner will assist you in creating shopping lists to ensure that there is no food waste. You only need 300g of chicken. That’s fantastic. In today’s economic climate where our supermarket shop is increase day by day, using our Whisk online shopping allows you to compare your ingredients shopping list between Sainsbury’s, Tesco, Waitrose, Amazon Fresh and Ocado. The cost difference just using the comparison site has been nearly £50 for the same ingredients.
- The Thermomix can help you eat clean. You can save money on preservatives and other nasty ingredients by cooking from scratch. You can also avoid unnecessary packaging and plastics by buying your essentials in bulk. You can save your body as well as the environment.
So I just wanted to say, if you are waiting for the right deal, let me reiterate;
Having a Thermomix in your kitchen is the deal. It’s the grand prize, the super gadget, the best offer. It’s the cake. Anything else and everything else is just the cherry (on the cake).
Having a Thermomix in your kitchen will be the thing that changes your life and lifestyle. Don’t just take my word for it, read an independent review below. All other customer reviews can be seen on my Google page here.
Really happy with my purchase. I have pondered over buying one for years and recently went for it and can already tell after just 2 days that it’s going to be my most used piece of kitchen kit.The whole family are keen to get involved too which is great.The support she gives is practical, honest and helpful. I was a little overwhelmed when I first unboxed it but decided to take the plunge and made bread dough and smoothies! Easy peasy 🙂
I had a welcome session with Ankita and made the sweet potato curry and this was a great session as it answered all my questions and gave me a useful orientation to the functions. I would highly recommend Ankita as an advisor as she really goes the extra mile to support your purchase and help you get the most out of it. Thank you!
If you would like a chance to see the Thermomix in action, why not join me on one of my Virtual Cooking demonstrations or invite me to face-to-face demonstration if you are within a commutable distance of Canary Wharf. I also run regular sessions at our Greenwich Thermomix Studio.
To book call me today on 07977 563537 or see one of my socials (Facebook, Instagram, or YouTube) for more recipe inspiration in terms of photos and videos. Or if you have already scoured the internet for information on Thermomix and just want a chat, then give me a call, I’m happy to answer any and all your Thermomix inquiries.