During school holidays, a Thermomix can be a versatile and helpful kitchen appliance for various activities. Here are some things you can do with a Thermomix during school holidays:
- Cooking and Baking: The Thermomix simplifies the process of preparing a wide variety of dishes, from soups and stews to pasta sauces, risottos, and desserts.
- Meal Planning and Prepping: Utilize Thermomix to assist in meal planning by providing recipe suggestions, calculating ingredient quantities, and creating shopping lists. It also helps with chopping vegetables, blending sauces, and marinating meats for meal prepping.
- Homemade Ice Cream and Sorbets: Make your own ice cream and sorbets with Thermomix, allowing you to experiment with flavors and create refreshing treats.
- Healthy Snacks and Smoothies: Whip up nutritious snacks like energy balls, granola bars, and hummus, and blend fresh fruits and vegetables into smoothies packed with vitamins and minerals.
- Baking Bread: Take the opportunity to explore bread baking during school holidays. The Thermomix can handle kneading and rising processes, making it easier to bake homemade bread, rolls, and pizza dough.
- Culinary Experiments: Use the Thermomix as a tool for culinary experimentation. Try making your own pasta, experimenting with flavors and spices, or creating unique dishes by combining different recipes.
- Educational Cooking: Involve children in the cooking process during school holidays to teach them about healthy eating and basic cooking skills. The Thermomix can be a fun tool for them to assist in recipe preparation.
- Preserving and Jam Making: Take advantage of seasonal produce by preserving fruits and vegetables or making homemade jams and spreads using Thermomix’s cooking and sterilizing functions.
- International Cuisine Exploration: Use Thermomix to explore different cuisines from around the world. Try making traditional dishes from various countries and introduce your family to new flavors and tastes.
- Kitchen Science Projects: Engage kids in educational and entertaining kitchen science projects. The Thermomix can be used for tasks such as melting chocolate, making homemade butter, or experimenting with food coloring and textures.
Remember to prioritize safety and supervise children when using the Thermomix. Enjoy your school holidays and have a fantastic time exploring the culinary possibilities with your Thermomix! I’ll be doing some kids workshops during Summer 2023, so if you’d like to join, in person, or my virtual classes, drop me a line.
Contact me today
Advisor Name: Ankita Stopa
Advisor ID: 800 000 0068
Phone: 07977 563537