There are so many reasons that this offer is fabulous, that it would take me forever to list them but I’ll try.
Since I do a lot of baking, I love having two bowls for suddenly having to mill that sugar or almonds, or even when I suddenly need ground cinnamon and only have cinnamon sticks. Two bowls are ever so handy and probably, in my opinion, the best accessory to have with a Thermomix. Or think savoury, when making lasagne, meat sauce in one bowl and the bechamel in another.
TOP 5 REASONS FOR HAVING A SECOND BOWL, BLADE, AND LID SET.
- Make ingredients from scratch – mill almond meal, icing sugar, or grated Parmesan cheese without stopping the flow of your recipe. Save time when you need to mill sugar, spices, or grains or grate cheese mid-recipe.
- A sparkling clean bowl is a secret to fluffy whipped egg whites and meringue. Use your second bowl to whip your egg whites, and keep your first to continue on with the rest of the recipe. Two of our favourites are the Chiffon Cake and Chocolate Mousse.
- Simply being able to swap bowls to reduce cleaning or save time when waiting for ingredients to cool or rest
- If you’re catering for special dietary requirements, you may like to allocate one bowl for those recipes to avoid cross-contamination.
- Keep one bowl for sweet dishes and one for savoury meals like curries, especially handy if you don’t want your lid stained with turmeric for those who use it.
WHAT’S IN THE SECOND BOWL, BLADE, AND LID SET BOX?
- Stainless steel bowl with handle
- Bowl base
- Mixing knife
- Lid with a seal
- Newly improved measuring cup
- Simmering basket
You can purchase this offer in one payment, spread payments up to 48 months, and also in our new divided payment options. Please ask about your preferred method when getting in touch.
Book a demonstration, request a finance application, or contact me to ask more.
Contact me today for more information.
Advisor Name: Ankita Stopa
Advisor ID: 800 000 0068
Phone: 07977 563537