Tenina’s best-selling follow-up recipe book was launched in December 2013.
With “Keeping It Simple: Recipes for a Thermomix” you can look forward to…
- 108 clear, simple recipes with gorgeous pictures.
- Recipes that are family friendly and easy, yet impressive.
- Recipes for every Thermomix cook, even those that aren’t confident.
- Recipes to make your own basics.
- Recipes that can be multi-purpose, use one recipe in multiple contexts
- With the same familiar friendly style of Tenina’s first book For Foods Sake, now a best seller in Australia
These recipes are compatible for Thermomix 21, Thermomix 31, Thermomix 5, as well as other brands of thermal mixers.
Note: One Girl’s personal favourite recipes from this book include Umami paste, Confit Garlic and Garlic Oil, French Onion Soup, Curry and Coconut Chicken Soup and Chicken Sausage Toad in the Holders!